A delegation headed by Kushner is expected to travel to Israel, the Palestinian Authority and Arab states in the end of August in a new peace push
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 23 October, 2017 Israeli police say Palestinian must prove he owns land from which his olives were stolen The Palestinian claims that the olives, from which he makes a living, were held by the police for two weeks without him being informed
- 27 July, 2017 Netanyahu offers swapping Israeli Arab communities with settlements in future deal with Palestinians PM raises idea of land swap in talks with senior Trump adviser Kushner and envoy Greenblatt, sources say. White House officials: One of many ideas discussed
- 31 December, 2017 Divorce is becoming a new norm among ultra-Orthodox in Israel Divorce rates in the Haredi community are catching up to those of the secular Jewish population. Beyond the ‘usual’ reasons for untying the knot, many cite another: declining religious observance by their spouse
- 13 March, 2017 Palestinians to tell Trump envoy they want a U.S. brokered peace plan with Israel Palestinian Authority officials to meet Jason Greenblatt in Ramallah, days after Trump and Abbas talk on phone.