App aims to stop the deadly phenomenon of parents forgetting their children in hot cars.
- 11 August, 2017 Three children forgotten in car in southern Israel Near tragedy in the south: As temperatures top 100 degrees, three children left inside hot car for over an hour.
- 13 July, 2017 Israeli company develops anti-cyberbullying app Israeli tech company has developed an application that can alert parents when their children are being cyberattacked on their smartphones.
- 3 July, 2017 Israeli high schoolers find creative way to prevent tragedy Migdal Haemek high school students create new gadget aimed at preventing deaths of young children forgotten in cars during the summer.
- 6 August, 2017 The Nazi doctor who came to Israel to ‘cure’ kids with Down syndrome In 1960, a physician who treated ‘mongoloidism’ was invited by the parents of 50 children. They didn’t know about his experiments at Buchenwald
- 23 July, 2017 ‘It’s a miracle she was rescued in time’ Police break into minibus, save 5-year old girl who was forgotten in vehicle on hot summer day in Jerusalem.