North Korean leader receives report on Guam attack plans but will hold off for now, says North Korean media.
- 22 September, 2017 In wake of U.N. speech, Kim calls Trump a ‘dotard.’ Trump fires back at ‘madman.’ President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un have unleashed personal attacks on one another after the U.S. commander in chief’s speech at the United Nations. “Kim Jong Un of North Korea, who is obviously a madman who doesn’t mind starving or killing his people, […]
- 22 April, 2018 Trump: U.S.-North Korea summit 'should have been done a long time ago' President Trump pushed back against criticisms that North Korea has had to meet few preconditions before a planned summit between the president and Kim Jong Un. Trump said he may or may not be successful but that he’s taking an important step that prev...
- 28 June, 2017 South Korean leader vows to stand with Trump on NKorea WASHINGTON (AP) — South Korea's new leader vowed Wednesday to stand firmly with President Donald Trump against North Korea, playing down his past advocacy of a softer approach toward the nuclear-armed nation as he made his first visit as president to Washington.
- 16 August, 2017 Tillerson: Talks with North Korea still an option Secretary of State says U.S. still interested in talks with North Korea, puts the onus on North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
- 18 April, 2018 Report: CIA Director met North Korean leader Officials say Secretary of State nominee visited North Korea and met leader Kim Jong Un.