‘People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love,’ the former U.S. president tweeted, quoting the late South African president
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 15 June, 2017 Trump’s ‘witch-hunt’ tweets shatter show of unity after Scalise shooting Right-wing complaints against liberal incitement sound ludicrous when one remembers their own hate mongering against Barack Obama
- 2 July, 2017 Trump just tweeted a video of himself literally beating up CNN The President of the United States tweeted WWE-style spoof video of himself, in apparent boast of his 'defeat' of CNN ■ 'Sad day when the President of the United States encourages violence against reporters,' CNN says
- 5 February, 2017 Trump: Judge puts U.S. in peril, if something happens blame him The courts are making it 'very difficult' to vet people coming into the U.S., Trump tweets after a government appeal to restore the president's travel ban is denied.
- 20 January, 2017 Trump’s inaugural speech was radically populist and hypocritical Here was a billionaire born into privilege, surrounded by nearly every member of Washington's elite, rebuking that elite and promising to bring the people back their government.