Lod resident recounts how police refused to classify attack as terrorism and ignored him.
- 26 November, 2013 7-year-old stabbed in throat by uncle Girl rushed to hospital in serious condition; police arrest uncle who says 'voices told him to kill a person'
- 10 October, 2016 Bennett: There is no legal way to prevent Amona demolition Education Minister Naftali Bennett told Ofra residents that he cannot see a legal way to prevent the destruction of houses in Ofra.
- 18 November, 2013 The best of Haaretz photographers: Nir Keidar As a sports photographer, Keider strives to capture not only the physical feats on the court or field but also the emotional moments shared by both athletes and fans.
- 31 March, 2017 ‘Police should admit that Lod attack was terror’ Reports from Jewish neighborhood in Lod are saying the stabbing earlier this week was terror, but Police won't classify it as such - as yet.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.