Female assailant stabs man by Damascus Gate light rail station; assailant apprehended at scene
- 9 October, 2016 Jerusalem shooting attack: Two killed, six wounded in drive-by shooting at light rail stop Six remain wounded after drive-by shooting at Ammunition Hill light rail station, near Israel Police's national headquarters. 39-year-old assailant shot and killed after brief pursuit.
- 20 November, 2016 Army dismisses officer for fleeing deadly Jerusalem attack while armed Combat soldier failed to confront the Palestinian assailant after he opened fired on commuters at a light rail station, killing a 60-year-old woman and, later, a police officer.
- 29 October, 2017 Leadership race reveals ideological cracks in Israel’s West Bank settlements movement Three candidates are vying for the leadership post in the Yesha Council, comprised of the heads of Jewish regional councils in the West Bank and senior figures in the settlement movement
- 23 October, 2017 Israeli police say Palestinian must prove he owns land from which his olives were stolen The Palestinian claims that the olives, from which he makes a living, were held by the police for two weeks without him being informed
- 24 October, 2017 Too many IDF officers believe battlefield heroics spare them from punishment for wrongdoings The IDF chief has a short fuse when it comes to disciplinary infractions, so he'll likely see to the suspension of the brigadier general who plundered enemy arms and other materiel