Female assailant stabs man by Damascus Gate light rail station; assailant apprehended at scene
- 9 October, 2016 Jerusalem shooting attack: Two killed, six wounded in drive-by shooting at light rail stop Six remain wounded after drive-by shooting at Ammunition Hill light rail station, near Israel Police's national headquarters. 39-year-old assailant shot and killed after brief pursuit.
- 20 November, 2016 Army dismisses officer for fleeing deadly Jerusalem attack while armed Combat soldier failed to confront the Palestinian assailant after he opened fired on commuters at a light rail station, killing a 60-year-old woman and, later, a police officer.
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 23 December, 2016 One lightly wounded in West Bank stabbing attack Palestinian stabs Israeli settler, flees scene.
- 5 July, 2017 Policewoman critically wounded in Jerusalem attack testifies against terrorist Stabbing left Tsippi Yacovian paralyzed from the waist down; she spoke in court about the moments after her attack and her medical struggles