Female assailant stabs man by Damascus Gate light rail station; assailant apprehended at scene
- 9 October, 2016 Jerusalem shooting attack: Two killed, six wounded in drive-by shooting at light rail stop Six remain wounded after drive-by shooting at Ammunition Hill light rail station, near Israel Police's national headquarters. 39-year-old assailant shot and killed after brief pursuit.
- 20 November, 2016 Army dismisses officer for fleeing deadly Jerusalem attack while armed Combat soldier failed to confront the Palestinian assailant after he opened fired on commuters at a light rail station, killing a 60-year-old woman and, later, a police officer.
- 31 December, 2017 Divorce is becoming a new norm among ultra-Orthodox in Israel Divorce rates in the Haredi community are catching up to those of the secular Jewish population. Beyond the ‘usual’ reasons for untying the knot, many cite another: declining religious observance by their spouse
- 26 November, 2017 Holocaust survivor, 102, meets nephew he never knew he had Eliahu Pietruszka thought his brother, Volf, who was the visitor’s father, had died in a labor camp after losing contact with him following the murder of their brother and parents in the Holocaust
- 29 October, 2017 Leadership race reveals ideological cracks in Israel’s West Bank settlements movement Three candidates are vying for the leadership post in the Yesha Council, comprised of the heads of Jewish regional councils in the West Bank and senior figures in the settlement movement