Residents of al-Walaja say demolition orders on the rise, accuse Israel police of collective punishment in East Jerusalem
- 21 August, 2017 In blow to Iran, Egypt becomes surprise new player in Syria To Israel's delight, Cairo's involvement is already showing results
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 26 September, 2017 Mayor of Palestinian assailant’s hometown accuses Israel of ‘collective punishment’ Following attack that killed three Israelis, Beit Surik Mayor Ahmed Jamal says Israeli forces blocked both entrances to the village and forbade anyone from leaving
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 1 November, 2016 ISIS’ secret rulebook: Beards, concubines and satellites Documents obtained by Iraqi forces in villages re-captured from ISIS provide insight into the system of rules and punishments imposed by the extremist group.