Leading activist in campaign to free Elor Azariya says deal to pardon soldier was close but ultimately shelved in a fight over credit.
- 10 June, 2017 Immigration judge frees Mexican activist US trying to deport SAN DIEGO (AP) — A Mexican woman was released from custody Friday while the U.S. government seeks to deport her after a judge rejected arguments she should wear a monitoring device because she was arrested twice while demonstrating in support of people in the country illegally.
- 26 August, 2017 With a pardon from Trump, Arpaio remains above the law The former Arizona sheriff, a longtime supporter of Trump’s presidential candidacy, had targeted political opponents, engaged in questionable campaign tactics, and made hundreds of arrests that were ultimately deemed unconstitutional.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 May, 2017 Mideast peace: President Trump’s ‘ultimate deal’? Commentators discusses the President’s trip and whether he can help bridge divides in the Holy Land while sticking to his campaign promises.
- 3 August, 2017 Watch: Leftists call Canadian JDL activists ‘Nazis’ 'We have indigenous people, Jews, blacks, whites demonstrating for free speech - and then a bunch of whites come, call us racist.'