Polish Jewish leader says community at a ‘low point’ amid rise in anti-Semitism.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 13 August, 2017 Jews, fearing for their own safety, ask Poland’s leader to denounce rising anti-Semitism In letter to leader of the ruling party, the head of the Jewish community in Poland expresses their growing concern with increased verbal and physical attacks
- 31 December, 2016 The Jewish journalist who refuses to let Poland whitewash a dark past Anna Bikont's journey to chronicle the Jedwabne massacre, which saw Polish residents executing their Jewish neighbors, began with meeting two of the murderers and took her through parts of the country where Jews are still perceived as enemies.
- 3 April, 2017 Poland: Crash of presidential plane caused deliberately Polish national prosecutors point finger at Russia for deliberately causing crash which killed Polish president and 95 others in 2010.
- 20 September, 2013 The ancient road to Jerusalem: the work of Romans, or Jewish pilgrims? A father-and-son archaeological team defies convention by claiming that Second Temple-era Jews hewed roads to Jerusalem and throughout the Holy Land before the Romans came.