Polish Jewish leader says community at a ‘low point’ amid rise in anti-Semitism.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 1 September, 2017 European Jewish Congress sees rising anti-Semitism in Poland and lack of government response Despite the rise in incidents, the EJC says no Polish government minister has met with community leaders to address the worrying trend
- 13 August, 2017 Jews, fearing for their own safety, ask Poland’s leader to denounce rising anti-Semitism In letter to leader of the ruling party, the head of the Jewish community in Poland expresses their growing concern with increased verbal and physical attacks
- 6 September, 2017 Poland’s Jewish revival is marred by community infighting As the number of anti-Semitic incidents in Poland rises, some Jews insist Poland is relatively safe.
- 19 September, 2017 Polish leader denounces anti-Semitism, praises Israel Jaroslaw Kaczynski, head of Poland's governing party, denounces anti-Semitism after Jewish groups express concern.