"We agreed that the hate and the division must stop"
- 25 April, 2017 Gov. John Kasich on President Trump's first 100 days, who's to blame for division in America Kasich weighs in on Donald Trump and how he thinks the country can come together.
- 20 October, 2017 Why FBI Is Probing Attack on U.S. Soldiers in Africa Lawmakers, including John McCain, have criticized the Trump administration for not revealing details about the mission or the killings.
- 16 August, 2017 Kentucky Governor Echoes Trump: 'All Sides' To Blame For Charlottesville Violence Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin (R), like President Donald Trump, has said that both white supremacists and counterprotesters are to blame for the deadly violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.
- 15 August, 2017 Trump: ‘Both Sides’ Are to Blame for Charlottesville Violence The president doubled-down on his original remarks about the weekend violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, saying Tuesday that "there are two sides to a story.”
- 13 August, 2017 Charlottesville mayor largely blames Trump for white supremacist violence After violence and death at a rally in Charlottesville on Saturday, the city’s mayor pointed the finger at the president and his campaign.