- 22 April, 2018 Trump: U.S.-North Korea summit 'should have been done a long time ago' President Trump pushed back against criticisms that North Korea has had to meet few preconditions before a planned summit between the president and Kim Jong Un. Trump said he may or may not be successful but that he’s taking an important step that prev...
- 15 June, 2018 Donald Trump Wants Attention Like Kim Jong Un Gets From North Koreans President Donald Trump strolled out of the White House Friday morning for an
- 22 September, 2017 In wake of U.N. speech, Kim calls Trump a ‘dotard.’ Trump fires back at ‘madman.’ President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un have unleashed personal attacks on one another after the U.S. commander in chief’s speech at the United Nations. “Kim Jong Un of North Korea, who is obviously a madman who doesn’t mind starving or killing his people, […]
- 11 August, 2017 Trump warns N. Korea it would 'regret' threatening U.S. President Trump on Friday warned that North Korea's leader Kim Jong Un would “regret it fast” if he made any threats against the United States.
- 29 November, 2017 Threat From North Korea No Longer Hypothetical, Arms Experts Warn Global arms experts say North Korea’s latest test of a ballistic missile was an expected but troubling development that further solidifies Kim Jong Un’s role as a nuclear-backed strongman.