- 29 October, 2017 Shares of Israeli startup combating bladder cancer skyrocket on news of potential investment Business in Brief | Frutarom to buy remainder of Enzymotec ■ Israeli renewable energy firm to get in on Hungarian market ■ TA-35 starts week on upbeat note
- 27 June, 2017 Katherine The Great White Shark Has Been Spotted Again Scientists saw the great white shark making its way off the coast of Virginia. The species isnâ€™t out to attack humans on purpose â€” but may take a bite just to see how they rate as food.
- 5 November, 2017 President Trump's Approval Rating Is Lower Than Any Modern President Former presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush had higher approval ratings at this time
- 29 October, 2017 President Trump's Approval Ratings Just Hit a New All-Time Low They're also historically low compared to Barack Obama and George W. Bush
- 5 December, 2013 Insight: Beheadings and spies help al Qaeda gain ground in Syria By Khaled Yacoub Oweis AMMAN (Reuters) - Armed with machine guns, black-clad al Qaeda fighters drove their pick-ups calmly into the northern Syrian town and took over its imposing agriculture ministry building. The scene in Termanin, recounted by an activist who witnessed it last week, […]