Pro-Israel activists wave posters featuring the Star of David and boo Palestinian speaker at SlutWalk Chicago
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 26 June, 2017 The Chicago Dyke March preaches inclusion. So why was I kicked out for carrying a Jewish Pride flag? For 10 years I've marched with my rainbow Star of David flag. Why, this year, was this Jewish symbol deemed as 'offensive' and 'dangerous' as the 'God hates fags' anti-LGBTQ protestors?
- 25 June, 2017 Chicago LGBT march bans Jewish pride flags: ‘They made people feel unsafe’ Dyke March organizers removed participants waving Jewish Pride flags because they were 'triggering'
- 15 June, 2017 Israel’s U.S. envoy at pride event: ‘Hatred toward LGBT community threatens all of us’ Taleen Abu Hanna, a past winner of the 'Miss Trans Israel' beauty pageant, is among the speakers featured at a pride month event held at Israel's embassy in Washington
- 27 June, 2017 Haaretz readers react: Was banning the ‘Jewish Pride’ flag from the Chicago ‘Dyke March’ anti-Semitic? The incident in Chicago, where a rainbow flag with a Jewish star was banned, unleashed a flood of reaction from Haaretz readers. Hear what they had to say, vote in a poll and join the conversation