Pro-Israel activists wave posters featuring the Star of David and boo Palestinian speaker at SlutWalk Chicago
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 26 June, 2017 The Chicago Dyke March preaches inclusion. So why was I kicked out for carrying a Jewish Pride flag? For 10 years I've marched with my rainbow Star of David flag. Why, this year, was this Jewish symbol deemed as 'offensive' and 'dangerous' as the 'God hates fags' anti-LGBTQ protestors?
- 25 June, 2017 Chicago LGBT march bans Jewish pride flags: ‘They made people feel unsafe’ Dyke March organizers removed participants waving Jewish Pride flags because they were 'triggering'