After Dyke March controversy in June, new group Zioness will march on Saturday in attempt to promote the idea that Zionism and liberal values are compatible
- 26 June, 2017 Chicago Dyke March defends ban on Jewish Pride flags: It’s ‘anti-Zionist but not anti-Semitic’ A Wider Bridge, a pro-Israel LGBT group whose Midwest director was expelled from march, called on the organizers to 'issue a full public apology'
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 17 July, 2017 ‘You attacked, humiliated and robbed me of a job’: Chicago Dyke March reporter finally breaks silence Hammond, who is Jewish, told JTA that in the wake of her article, she received dozens of threatening anonymous phone calls
- 26 June, 2017 The Chicago Dyke March preaches inclusion. So why was I kicked out for carrying a Jewish Pride flag? For 10 years I've marched with my rainbow Star of David flag. Why, this year, was this Jewish symbol deemed as 'offensive' and 'dangerous' as the 'God hates fags' anti-LGBTQ protestors?
- 25 June, 2017 Chicago LGBT march bans Jewish pride flags: ‘They made people feel unsafe’ Dyke March organizers removed participants waving Jewish Pride flags because they were 'triggering'