A one-man show featuring Shakespeare outsiders; a field to grow vegetables for the needy
- 23 July, 2013 American sports fans cry foul as ESPN yanks Israeli broadcasts ESPN says decision to cease broadcasting across Middle East and Africa is 'strategic business decision,' and will focus instead on digital syndication.
- 9 February, 2018 Rank and File: J-Town Playhouse stages the hit musical ‘Assassins’ in Jerusalem A community-building movement celebrates an evening of artistic influence across disciplines ■ Jerusalem Folk Music Evening features a variety of musical acts and a special guest
- 18 November, 2013 The best of Haaretz photographers: Nir Keidar As a sports photographer, Keider strives to capture not only the physical feats on the court or field but also the emotional moments shared by both athletes and fans.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 19 December, 2013 Report: Israel's median income per capita higher than in Singapore, Spain Israel ranks 21st out of 131 countries in self-reported income.