President Donald Trump blamed "many sides" for violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, in the wake of a white nationalist demonstration, drawing swift reactions.
- 27 June, 2017 Katherine The Great White Shark Has Been Spotted Again Scientists saw the great white shark making its way off the coast of Virginia. The species isnâ€™t out to attack humans on purpose â€” but may take a bite just to see how they rate as food.
- 12 August, 2017 Charlottesville Rally Violence: At Least One Killed, Several Injured One person was killed after a car plowed through a group of counter-protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, who were demonstrating against an alt-right and white nationalist rally.
- 13 August, 2017 Protests Against Charlottesville Violence and White Nationalists Break Out Across the United States In the wake of violence at the Charlottesville, Virginia White Nationalist rally, protests took place across the country spreading messages of unity and anti racism.
- 2 August, 2017 Boy Scouts say Donald Trump's claim their leader phoned him to praise speech is untrue Donald Trumpâ€™s claim that the leader of The Boy Scouts of America phoned him to compliment him on this controversial recent speech to thousands of its members, has been contradicted by the organisation. The US President was criticised for his overtly political address […]
- 12 August, 2017 Trump Under Fire for Blaming Violence on ‘Many Sides’ in Virginia President Trump’s comments sparked a backlash among Democrats, and several Republicans, for failing to single out the white nationalists who organized the rally in Charlottesville.