Demand was relayed to the Israeli Foreign Ministry in connection with an incident last month in which a security guard killed two Jordanians after one of them attacked him
- 6 April, 2017 Silent on gas attack, Assad blames Israel, blasts Trump Syria's president says after the government failed to reach 'results' with opposition groups, there's 'no option except victory.'
- 10 December, 2016 ISIS breaks into Palmyra months after losing it to Assad Militants claim to have downed a government warplane near ancient city. Syrian army says it sent reinforcement.
- 21 August, 2017 In blow to Iran, Egypt becomes surprise new player in Syria To Israel's delight, Cairo's involvement is already showing results
- 24 July, 2017 Guard at Israeli embassy in Jordan lightly wounded in stabbing; assailant killed Israeli security officer lightly wounded, initial reports say; Jordanian forces put area on lockdown
- 24 July, 2017 Father of Jordanian attacker killed in Israeli embassy incident demands government action Zakaria al-Juoda says his son had no political affiliation and calls on Jordan's King Abdullah to take action in the case according to the law
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.