President Donald Trump's remarks on Charlottesville violence have brought reactions from Republicans as well as Democrats
- 26 June, 2017 Al Franken: Democrats â€˜gotta stop riding in limousinesâ€™ The Minnesota senator admits his party has a public perception problem â€” but not as big as the GOPâ€™s when it comes to health care.
- 28 June, 2017 Can Democratic â€˜Wonder Womanâ€™ Mai-Khanh Tran unseat one of the most powerful House Republicans in 2018? In many ways, Dr. Mai-Khanh Tran isnâ€™t all that different from millions of other Democrats who have been dismayed or depressed or indignant since Donald Trump was elected president. On election night, Tran watched in shock as the returns rolled in. The next morning, […]
- 10 May, 2017 FBI chief sought more resources for Russia probe before Trump fired him: source By Dustin Volz and Susan Cornwell WASHINGTON (Reuters) - FBI Director James Comey, days before President Donald Trump fired him, told lawmakers he sought more resources for his agency's probe into possible collusion between Trump's presidential campai...
- 7 June, 2017 Donald Trump's sons Eric and Donald Jr back his barbed attacks on Sadiq Khan Donald Trump’s sons have defended their father’s scathing attack on Sadiq Khan and argued the London Mayor is in denial about the terror attacks which have plagued London in recent months. President Trump sparked heavy criticism for his one-sided Twitter tirade against Mr […]
- 3 August, 2017 In rare bipartisan display, Democrats back Trump on China trade probe By Ginger Gibson and David Lawder WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Three top Democratic senators, in a rare show of bipartisanship, on Wednesday urged U.S. President Donald Trump to stand up to China as he prepares to launch an inquiry into Beijing's intellectu...