Head of Republicans Abroad in Israel Marc Zell says counterprotesters at white supremacist rally represent the ‘ugly face of progressivism’ in the U.S.
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 5 November, 2016 Israel’s coalition chairman: Rabin’s assassination was not political Likud lawmaker says won't attend rally in memory of slain PM because of 'attempts to portray it as if politicians killed him'; Meretz leader says barred from speaking at event due to concerns it will be perceived as 'leftist.'
- 23 March, 2017 Israel’s bomb threat arrest leads to varied Jewish verdicts 'I’ve long been of the position that a lot of this anti-Semitism furor has been overblown, and this would seem to underscore that,' says Marc Zell, the director of Republicans Overseas Israel.
- 28 January, 2017 Israeli officials responsible for delaying U.S. embassy move to Jerusalem, says GOP leader in Israel Marc Zell, who spearheaded Trump campaign in Israel, said he was still confident the embassy move would happen eventually.
- 30 October, 2016 Israel will not commemorate Rabin this year due to lack of funds Coalition of groups that usually organize the annual rally failed to secure funding. Labor Party leader responds to cancellation announcement, says will try to hold alternative event.