Profile of the president of an ‘ivy league’ institution, Orot Teachers College, one of the people who shapes religious education in Israel
- 17 July, 2017 Speak English? Become an English teacher in Israel! Education Ministry and Talpiot Academic College of Education launch free program to train English-speakers to teach English in Israel.
- 14 April, 2018 Kentucky teachers march on state Capitol As Kentucky teachers declare victory after the Republican-dominated legislature overrode vetoes from the state’s GOP governor of a spending plan that included new money for education, the question going forward is whether teachers will be able to susta...
- 28 October, 2013 Israel's education council ignoring sexual harassment watchdog State Comptroller directed that handling sexual harrassment complaints at all institutions should be the responsibility of the Council for Higher Education.
- 10 August, 2017 Lawsuit by ex-haredim against haredi schools thrown out Formerly haredi Jews sought damages from haredi educational institutions for failure to teach secular subjects necessary to find work.
- 2 January, 2015 Bilingual education in Israel faces challenges The Hand in Hand bilingual schools teach two languages, two cultures, and three religions – Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Each classroom has two teachers, one who teaches in Hebrew and the other in Arabic.