Emojis in work-related emails suggest to recipients that the sender is less capable, and probably female, Israeli study in 29 countries found
- 21 October, 2016 Israeli researchers offer solution to jet lag Decreasing oxygen levels could reduce symptoms of jet lag, a new Weizmann Institute of Science study shows.
- 7 December, 2016 How the Israeli-Palestinian conflict affects the brains of Arabs and Jews Show a teenager a photo of someone suffering, and they'll immediately feel their pain. But what happens when an Israeli Jew learns it's an Arab suffering, and vice versa? A new study sought to find out.
- 16 October, 2016 Teens with celiac disease may be shorter than peers, Israeli researchers say Study also shows that youth of 'Western origin' are more likely than others to suffer from celiac, an autoimmune disorder that interferes with the absorption of nutrients.
- 31 October, 2016 Zika now implicated in male infertility too Virus caused testes to shrink by up to 80%, sperm count to fall - and the damage may be irreversible, mouse study shows.
- 5 January, 2018 What brings dozens of female sharks to Israel’s shore every year? Scientists can’t explain why the dusky sharks return year after year, what they eat while they’re here and where they disappear to in the spring