Five IDF soldiers punished for refusing to sleep in the same room with religious soldiers.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 24 October, 2017 Too many IDF officers believe battlefield heroics spare them from punishment for wrongdoings The IDF chief has a short fuse when it comes to disciplinary infractions, so he'll likely see to the suspension of the brigadier general who plundered enemy arms and other materiel
- 14 April, 2013 Haredi enlistment: ‘In 6 weeks we will have a historic law’ Equal share of burden committee convenes for first time; 'IDF's needs are our first priority,' chairman says
- 26 May, 2013 IDF Ombudsman recommends reprimanding ‘humiliating’ officer Givati officer, accused in March of 'humiliating' soldiers, to be reprimanded; soldiers were punished for refusing officer's orders in protest of his conduct
- 21 May, 2014 Hundreds of Holot detainees protested conditions Detainees refused to return to their rooms after nine asylum seekers forced to sleep outside due to lack of beds; Prison Service denies the charge.