Demonstration marks the 38th consecutive week of such protests
- 23 October, 2017 Israeli police say Palestinian must prove he owns land from which his olives were stolen The Palestinian claims that the olives, from which he makes a living, were held by the police for two weeks without him being informed
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 30 December, 2016 Israel’s AG reportedly informed Netanyahu of corruption probe weeks ago The prime minister asked to postpone questioning until after his Kazakhstan trip, Channel 2 reports; it was delayed further due to a development in the case.
- 9 August, 2017 Netanyahu tells thousands: Media, Israeli left mobilizing against my family to commit a coup Beleaguered by ongoing corruption probes, Netanyahu slams 'fake news', the Israeli left and his political rivals in speech to 3,000 at Tel Aviv rally
- 31 December, 2017 Divorce is becoming a new norm among ultra-Orthodox in Israel Divorce rates in the Haredi community are catching up to those of the secular Jewish population. Beyond the ‘usual’ reasons for untying the knot, many cite another: declining religious observance by their spouse