Demonstration marks the 38th consecutive week of such protests
- 12 July, 2017 The IDF wanted to investigate a key moment in the Gaza war. Netanyahu said no Massive firepower was used on 'Black Friday' in 2014, when the Israeli army killed dozens of Palestinians trying to prevent the abduction of a soldier
- 30 December, 2016 Israel’s AG reportedly informed Netanyahu of corruption probe weeks ago The prime minister asked to postpone questioning until after his Kazakhstan trip, Channel 2 reports; it was delayed further due to a development in the case.
- 9 August, 2017 Netanyahu tells thousands: Media, Israeli left mobilizing against my family to commit a coup Beleaguered by ongoing corruption probes, Netanyahu slams 'fake news', the Israeli left and his political rivals in speech to 3,000 at Tel Aviv rally
- 9 August, 2017 FULL TEXT: Netanyahu’s speech to thousands of supporters at Tel Aviv rally Embattled over corruption probes, Netanyahu slams 'fake news', the Israeli left and his political rivals
- 13 July, 2017 Israel’s largest telecom firm embroiled in corruption case; CEO, controlling shareholder under house arrest Netanyahu confidant and Communications Ministry Director General Shlomo Filber also placed under house arrest for next two weeks in Bezeq probe