Ohio man, 20, held by police on charges related to car-ramming ■ Virginia State Police helicopter crash leaves 2 dead ■ State of emergency declared ahead of march
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 13 August, 2017 Charlottesville attacker’s mom: ‘He had an African-American friend’ James Alex Fields Jr., 20, has been charged with murder after ramming a car into protesters at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia
- 12 August, 2017 Charlottesville clashes: Trump condemns ‘display of hatred, bigotry and violence – on many sides’ President Trump reacts to car-ramming that left at least one dead at white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia