Did ‘Rocket Madsen’ kill the reporter who did a ride-along with the Danish inventor in his UC3 Nautilus?
- 14 August, 2017 Danish Submarine Owner Charged With Disappearance of Journalist Peter Madsen was arrested Friday, just hours after his submarine sank and a journalist interviewing him disappeared.
- 3 September, 2017 Desperate Rohingya Flee Myanmar on Trail of Suffering. ‘It Is All Gone.’ Tens of thousands escaped into Bangladesh, where they gave New York Times journalists accounts of massacres by security forces
- 10 July, 2017 Australian Journalist’s Trump Teardown Goes Viral Amid Interest in G-20 Journalist claimed Mr. Trump was an 'uneasy, lonely, awkward figure' at the meeting and that the president 'has no desire and no capacity to lead the world'
- 24 August, 2017 ‘It’s a slow death’: The world’s worst humanitarian crisis In just three months, cholera has killed nearly 2,000 people and infected more than half a million, one of the world’s largest outbreaks in the past 50 years
- 13 August, 2017 What we know about James Alex Fields, driver charged in Charlottesville killing The 20-year-old man was arrested in the murder of Heather D. Heyer, 32, after he drove a car into a crowd of counter-demonstrators at a white supremacist rally