Did ‘Rocket Madsen’ kill the reporter who did a ride-along with the Danish inventor in his UC3 Nautilus?
- 10 July, 2017 Australian Journalist’s Trump Teardown Goes Viral Amid Interest in G-20 Journalist claimed Mr. Trump was an 'uneasy, lonely, awkward figure' at the meeting and that the president 'has no desire and no capacity to lead the world'
- 13 August, 2017 What we know about James Alex Fields, driver charged in Charlottesville killing The 20-year-old man was arrested in the murder of Heather D. Heyer, 32, after he drove a car into a crowd of counter-demonstrators at a white supremacist rally
- 4 August, 2017 Leak investigations triple under Trump, Sessions says U.S. attorney general vows to bring criminal charges against those found to have given classified information to the news media
- 14 August, 2017 Heather Heyer, Charlottesville victim, was a passionate advocate for the downtrodden Friends describe 32-year-old Heyer as 'a very strong woman' with convictions to match, who was often moved to tears by the world's injustices
- 11 August, 2017 Meet Kim Jong-un, a moody young man with a nuclear arsenal Once dismissed as a figurehead, North Korea's young leader has used purges and crafty moves to exert firm control over his country and its expanding nuclear arsenal