Former National Union MK blasts court’s decision to cut terrorist’s sentence: ‘We’re telling the Arabs it’s ok to slaughter and murder us.’
- 21 August, 2017 Chief Rabbinate: Supreme Court overstepped authority Chief Rabbinate says Supreme Court cannot force alterations at Western Wall plaza.
- 9 April, 2017 Arab MK sentenced to 2 years in jail for aiding terrorists Disgraced former MK smuggled cell phones to terrorists, including murderer of Moshe Tamam.
- 26 April, 2017 Freed accessory to murder gets hero’s welcome on state money Released terrorist festively received by Arabe Municipality in Galilee. National Union Director-General demands investigation.
- 5 June, 2017 Arab nations cut ties with Qatar, saying it backs terror DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Saudi Arabia and three Arab countries severed ties to Qatar on Monday and moved to cut off land, sea and air routes to the energy-rich nation that is home to a major U.S. military base, accusing it of supporting regional terror groups.
- 1 August, 2017 ‘Sheftel despicable, but he has a right to speak’ Zionist Union MK blasts attempts by Meretz to muzzle firebrand attorney though petition to Supreme Court.