The Social Affairs Ministry should make it clear to all social workers that an individual’s gender identity does not disqualify a person from being a parent
- 4 August, 2017 Powerful words, puzzling verdict The cabinet and Knesset must now listen to the resounding voice of Israel's High Court so that sexual proclivity and gender will no longer be relevant considerations regarding parenting
- 23 July, 2017 A diplomatic test in Jerusalem Justified or not, from the moment it became clear that the metal detectors at the Temple Mount were breaking the calm, considering alternative solutions became necessary
- 11 July, 2017 Israel’s new democratic hope for change Through their choice on Monday of Avi Gabbay as their party's new leader, Labor’s 52,000 members made it clear they want to infuse their party with new blood
- 30 June, 2017 Israel must combat contempt for construction workers’ lives Safety must become one of the conditions when competing for government land bids, and fines should simultaneously be imposed on companies that fail to ensure their workers' safety
- 23 January, 2017 Israel’s public security minister cannot continue in his post Gilad Erdan makes allegations against Arab citizens without any proof. He's leading an incitement campaign.