Haredi students’ standardized test scores prove doubly surprising.
- 21 August, 2017 In blow to Iran, Egypt becomes surprise new player in Syria To Israel's delight, Cairo's involvement is already showing results
- 1 September, 2014 Study: Academic success predicted by psychometric test, matriculation exam Comprehensive research shows the best tool for predicting success at university - and whether a student will graduate - is the score combining psychometric exam results and high school matriculation grades.
- 12 August, 2013 Hour from TA, psychometric exam scores fall Analysis of psychometric test results reveal dramatic ethnic, geographic disparities across Israel. MK Mitzna: Snapshot of reality in which we live
- 13 August, 2013 Israel suspends standardized tests Education Ministry suspends the much reviled Meitzav exams, which according to one educator have turned from a useful tool to a 'golden calf.'
- 10 March, 2017 Harvard Law to begin accepting GRE scores, not just the LSAT BOSTON (AP) — Harvard Law School soon will allow students to apply for admission using their scores from the GRE standardized test, a break from tradition that's meant to draw a wider range of candidates to the school.