Israel has opted for another wall, this time around Gaza. Israel will pay for it
- 28 June, 2017 Now it’s a crisis? Israel lost this American Jew a long time ago I'm not 'outraged' or 'insulted' by Netanyahu reneging on his commitments to liberal U.S. Jews. I don't need the Western Wall to be Jewish - nor do I need Israel
- 2 November, 2016 Netanyahu: It’s time for action, not words, at the Western Wall prayer area The prime minister's request to continue waiting patiently only encourages the violence and hatred of Israel's ultra-Orthodox establishment toward the majority of Diaspora Jews.
- 29 June, 2017 It’s only about them: U.S. Jews’ outrage on the Wall, silence on the occupation is obscene When Gaza was left to choke, when the occupation hit 50, when Bibi and Trump were having a lovefest, the only issue American Jewish leaders made a scene about was egalitarian prayer at the Western Wall
- 18 January, 2017 Living in the darkness of Gaza My children are Yusuf, six, and Karim, five. I don’t know exactly why, perhaps because of the bitter cold or because of the growing tension at home since the electricity shortage began, but they have wet their beds a number of times.
- 19 July, 2017 Radiohead’s concert in Israel is another brick in the occupation’s wall There’s a good reason why Roger Waters is Public Enemy No. 1 in Israel – people recognize he is promoting the only action that could end the Israeli occupation