Israel has opted for another wall, this time around Gaza. Israel will pay for it
- 1 November, 2017 In praise of intermarriage: Why are Israeli Jews so afraid of relationships with Arabs? Imagine how different the attitude toward Arabs would be if tens of thousands of Jewish families in Israel had a Palestinian member
- 28 June, 2017 Now it’s a crisis? Israel lost this American Jew a long time ago I'm not 'outraged' or 'insulted' by Netanyahu reneging on his commitments to liberal U.S. Jews. I don't need the Western Wall to be Jewish - nor do I need Israel
- 2 November, 2016 Netanyahu: It’s time for action, not words, at the Western Wall prayer area The prime minister's request to continue waiting patiently only encourages the violence and hatred of Israel's ultra-Orthodox establishment toward the majority of Diaspora Jews.
- 28 August, 2017 Bring back the shame bonus Maybe it's time to give 'shame pay' to the Israeli judge who billed dirt-poor Bedouin for the cost of demolishing their homes, and the ministers who serve in Netanyahu's government
- 8 October, 2017 Imagine if Jews were locked away behind concrete walls for 11 days Netanyahu seals the gates of the West Bank and Gaza, confining millions of Palestinians, to enjoy the Sukkot festival. If anywhere or anyone else demanded a Jew-free holiday, would we shrug that off?