The U.S. has over 100 independent minyans with different styles, customs and demographics
- 27 September, 2017 ‘A Japanese man trapped in the body of a white Jew’: David Bouhadana is N.Y.’s most controversial chef Despite his young age, Bouhadana has racked up exceptional culinary mileage in New York's sushi scene, but some are not pleased
- 27 June, 2017 We’re Hiring! Haaretz Is Looking for a Sales Representative in NY HAARETZ.COM is looking for an independent (commission based) sales representative in the U.S. (preferably in the New York area)
- 17 October, 2017 Breaking up West Bank families: An unseen Israeli policy What happened that caused the Israeli apparatus of control to once again make use of their license to abuse mixed couples?
- 9 October, 2017 As reconciliation talks begin, Fatah and Hamas must transcend old formulas Fatah has failed in its talks with Israel, while Hamas, with its strategy of armed struggle, has neither eased the blockade on Gaza or gained a foothold in the West Bank
- 27 September, 2017 This Yom Kippur, let’s turn down the volume of public discourse in Israel A country that comes to a standstill for one whole day and doesn’t derive anything significant from it is missing the point