The ACLU is still defending free speech, but now there’s a president who can’t condemn racism
- 17 July, 2017 Label nationhood as racism? Get racist nationhood next election If the liberal elites continue to condemn the right of self-determination and so see it as an expression of racism, only the racists will remain to defend it
- 25 August, 2017 Twilight of the two grumbling gods A straight line connects Benjamin Netanyahu’s media-bashing address at the rally held for him in Tel Aviv and President Donald Trump’s unhinged mediaphobic speech in Phoenix
- 15 September, 2017 Ben Shapiro at Berkeley: No riots, but another step toward legitimizing America’s alt-right Shapiro's views and tone are the closest a Jew can get to membership of the vicious alt-right whose media platform he helped build. He's not worthy of being a free speech warrior-martyr - for liberals or conservatives
- 18 January, 2017 Have American Jews really not learned anything about racism and exclusion? Suggesting President Obama is an Israel-hater or anti-Semite is a lie and an abomination, reflecting the debasement of the shared moral culture that US democracy, any democracy, requires to function.
- 6 December, 2016 American Jewish establishment stifles free speech to silence Zionism’s critics According to the Senate’s new Anti-Semitism Awareness Act, Henrietta Szold, Hannah Arendt and Martin Buber could also be defined as Jew-haters.