The ACLU is still defending free speech, but now there’s a president who can’t condemn racism
- 17 July, 2017 Label nationhood as racism? Get racist nationhood next election If the liberal elites continue to condemn the right of self-determination and so see it as an expression of racism, only the racists will remain to defend it
- 18 January, 2017 Have American Jews really not learned anything about racism and exclusion? Suggesting President Obama is an Israel-hater or anti-Semite is a lie and an abomination, reflecting the debasement of the shared moral culture that US democracy, any democracy, requires to function.
- 6 December, 2016 American Jewish establishment stifles free speech to silence Zionism’s critics According to the Senate’s new Anti-Semitism Awareness Act, Henrietta Szold, Hannah Arendt and Martin Buber could also be defined as Jew-haters.
- 28 November, 2016 Israel fires raise burning questions about occupation Question: Why haven't we heard about the arrest of Jews calling for the murder of Arabs? Answer: Jews are exercising their right to free speech.
- 9 March, 2017 Trump’s anti-Black animus and how the media armed his hate Trump's villains changed over the course of the campaign and the early days of his presidency, but one heavy has remained the same. Black Americans. And the media has serviced his racism.