Near tragedy in the south: As temperatures top 100 degrees, three children left inside hot car for over an hour.
- 10 August, 2017 5-year old in critical condition after being forgotten in car Boy from southern Israel left in car for hours as temperatures neared 100 degrees (38 C), in critical condition after being rescued.
- 6 July, 2017 Woman Arrested After Leaving Kids in Hot Car as Temperatures Reached Above 100 Degrees: Cops The children - a 3-year-old girl, two 2-year-old girls and a 1-year-old boy - were in the back seat of the car, police said.
- 3 July, 2017 Israeli high schoolers find creative way to prevent tragedy Migdal Haemek high school students create new gadget aimed at preventing deaths of young children forgotten in cars during the summer.
- 20 March, 2017 Government to subsidize system to save children left in cars Knesset decides to create, subsidize system which will prevent children from being forgotten in cars.
- 10 September, 2013 Unusually hot weather forecasted for Yom Kippur Temperatures expected to soar to 34 and 36 degrees in greater Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.