A senior PA official says that talks with Israel are impossible while police investigate Netanyahu.
- 16 January, 2014 Israel Police rocked by second scandal involving sexual harassment Just a day after the Pinto scandal breaks, details emerge about an investigation against high-ranking police officer, which has since closed.
- 25 September, 2013 Kerry: Israel, Palestinian agree to intensify peace talks US State Secretary John Kerry announces that Netanyahu, Abbas agreed to intensify negotiations, increase American participation in talks
- 10 December, 2013 Palestinians, Israelis agree: Peace talks not progressing U.S. optimism is impossible to understand, says one top Palestinian official; Kerry considered deferring next stage of prisoner release, Haaretz learns.
- 26 December, 2013 Senior official: Netanyahu is driving us towards boycott Source privy to closed-door talks slams prime minister's political conduct: 'Today Israel is in a more poor and sensitive condition than it was in 1948. Netanyahu's conduct is leading to sanctions, boycotting," undisclosed official said
- 12 May, 2009 Israel Closes Media Center, Upsetting Palestinians The Israeli police closed down an official Palestinian media center that had been set up in East Jerusalem for the visit of Pope Benedict XVI.