A senior PA official says that talks with Israel are impossible while police investigate Netanyahu.
- 11 March, 2018 As Israel approaches snap elections, Netanyahu allies decry ‘crisis of his own making’ Senior coalition figures tell Haaretz that Netanyahu is behaving 'like a commentator' and 'not making an effort' to solve the crisis threatening to bring down his government
- 16 January, 2014 Israel Police rocked by second scandal involving sexual harassment Just a day after the Pinto scandal breaks, details emerge about an investigation against high-ranking police officer, which has since closed.
- 25 September, 2013 Kerry: Israel, Palestinian agree to intensify peace talks US State Secretary John Kerry announces that Netanyahu, Abbas agreed to intensify negotiations, increase American participation in talks
- 11 May, 2018 Iran deal exit: With Netanyahu’s backing, Trump sought to shatter Obama’s legacy The question now is if one-crisis city Washington has the inability to carry out long-term planning ■ Meanwhile, the IDF's blow to Iran in Syria was severe. But Israel mustn't become overconfident
- 12 May, 2009 Israel Closes Media Center, Upsetting Palestinians The Israeli police closed down an official Palestinian media center that had been set up in East Jerusalem for the visit of Pope Benedict XVI.