- 13 August, 2017 Buying Opioids Online: A Look Into the Thriving Industry The synthetic opioid Fentanyl is killing Americans every day as the nation’s opioid epidemic reaches a national emergency. But, online, the drug is easily available to purchase and get shipped.
- 1 August, 2017 Trump urged to declare national emergency over US opioid epidemic CDC figures show drug overdoses now kill more people than car crashes and gun homicides combined. President Trump is being urged to declare a federal state of emergency to address the epidemic of opioid overdoses that is claiming as many American live...
- 27 June, 2017 Donald Trump is on track to break his promises on Medicaid. It may not be a â€˜read my lipsâ€™ moment. Bush went against his party in raising taxes, spurring outrage among conservatives -- especially an ambitious House member from Georgia's Sixth District named Newt Gingrich -- while Trump's position finally puts him in sync with his own party.
- 8 August, 2017 Trump says U.S. will 'win' fight against opioid epidemic Trump held a “major briefing” at his private golf club to discuss how to properly combat the crisis and “keep youth from going down this deadly path.”
- 2 August, 2017 Boy Scouts say Donald Trump's claim their leader phoned him to praise speech is untrue Donald Trumpâ€™s claim that the leader of The Boy Scouts of America phoned him to compliment him on this controversial recent speech to thousands of its members, has been contradicted by the organisation. The US President was criticised for his overtly political address […]