President Donald Trump has informally declared a national emergency for the opioid epidemic.
- 18 September, 2017 Trump Still Hasn't Officially Declared The Opioid Crisis A National Emergency WASHINGTON ― More than a month after President Donald Trump unexpectedly announced that he would declare a national emergency on the opioid crisis, he has yet to make it official.
- 13 August, 2017 Buying Opioids Online: A Look Into the Thriving Industry The synthetic opioid Fentanyl is killing Americans every day as the nation’s opioid epidemic reaches a national emergency. But, online, the drug is easily available to purchase and get shipped.
- 26 October, 2017 There's A Glaring Hole In Trump's Plan To Fight Opioid Addiction WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump announced Thursday that he’s declaring the opioid epidemic a national public health emergency and vowed to fight drug addiction.
- 26 October, 2017 Trump Officially Declares Opioid Crisis An Emergency 2 Months After Saying He Would President Donald Trump on Thursday formally declared a public health emergency for the opioid crisis, an action that has been more than two months in the making.
- 20 March, 2018 Trump's Latest Ideas To Combat The Opioid Epidemic Are Also His Dumbest President Donald Trump wants to execute drug dealers, build a wall on the