At Arizona rally, Trump appears to defend Jeffrey Lord, who was fired from CNN after tweeting “Sieg Heil!” at a liberal activist.
- 11 August, 2017 CNN fires Trump advocate Jeffrey Lord for ‘Sieg Heil!’ tweet Republican staffer fired as CNN contributor after mocking critic with 'Sieg Heil' tweet.
- 23 August, 2017 Donald Trump offers 'poor Jeffrey Lord' support after CNN pundit is fired for tweeting 'sieg heil' Donald Trump has defended a journalist who was recently fired from CNN for sending a Nazi salute to a prominent liberal activist. Speaking at a campaign style rally in Phoenix, the US president launched into an animated defence of Jeffrey Lord and expressed his sympathy for the […]
- 10 August, 2017 CNN fires pro-Trump pundit Jeffrey Lord for 'Sieg Heil!' tweet “Nazi salutes are indefensible,” a CNN spokesperson said. “Jeffrey Lord is no longer with the network.”
- 6 September, 2017 Trump supporter: My use of Nazi salute okay because Media Matters operate like Nazis Jeffrey Lord was on Tucker Carlson's Fox News program explaining how he felt his firing from CNN as a pro-Trump contributor was unfair
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.