- 22 April, 2018 Trump: U.S.-North Korea summit 'should have been done a long time ago' President Trump pushed back against criticisms that North Korea has had to meet few preconditions before a planned summit between the president and Kim Jong Un. Trump said he may or may not be successful but that he’s taking an important step that prev...
- 28 June, 2017 South Korean leader vows to stand with Trump on NKorea WASHINGTON (AP) — South Korea's new leader vowed Wednesday to stand firmly with President Donald Trump against North Korea, playing down his past advocacy of a softer approach toward the nuclear-armed nation as he made his first visit as president to Washington.
- 30 June, 2017 Trump vows no more ‘strategic patience’ with North Korea President Trump warned that America's “strategic patience” with North Korea has run out, a rhetorical escalation amid increasing U.S. pressure on China to rein in its smaller neighbor.
- 11 August, 2017 Trump: Maybe I wasn’t tough enough on North Korea Trump doubles down on his warnings to North Korea after it threatens to attack Guam.
- 10 August, 2017 Trump's 'fire and fury' North Korea remark surprised aides: officials By John Walcott WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump's vow to respond with "fire and fury" if North Korea persisted in threatening the United States caught his foreign policy and military aides by surprise, two administration officials with direct knowledge of how the issue […]