President Trump says Iran not in compliance with nuclear deal, says “strong things” will take place if it doesn’t adhere.
- 11 May, 2018 Iran deal exit: With Netanyahu’s backing, Trump sought to shatter Obama’s legacy The question now is if one-crisis city Washington has the inability to carry out long-term planning ■ Meanwhile, the IDF's blow to Iran in Syria was severe. But Israel mustn't become overconfident
- 14 October, 2017 Iran: ‘Our ballistic missile program will grow’ Iran remains defiant after President Trump announces he will decertify Iran's compliance with nuclear deal, slams missile program.
- 21 April, 2017 Trump: Iran not living up to ‘spirit’ of deal Trump criticizes Iran nuclear deal, says it should not have been signed.
- 5 October, 2017 Trump reportedly plans to ‘decertify’ Iran nuclear deal Trump said Iran has not lived up to the spirit of the deal. Though he does not intend to recommend Congress reinstate sanctions that would scrap the agreement, he will go against advice of prominent critics, Washington Post reports
- 6 October, 2017 With decision looming, Trump blasts Iran over nuke deal US President Donald Trump on Thursday insisted Iran has not acted in keeping with a deal to curb its nuclear program, days before he must decide on the future of the accord. "They have not lived up to the spirit of the agreement," said Trump, as he hu...