American Jews see torchlight parades in Virginia that were harbingers of horror in Nazi Germany
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 13 August, 2017 Charlottesville, Virginia reels from deadly white nationalist rally Special coverage: Charlottesville residents: 'When so many demonstrators come out armed, it only takes one to ignite a fire' ■ Rabbis, Jewish students face down white nationalists ■ Nazism and anti-Semitism take center stage at Charlottesville rally ■ Analysis: Trump […]
- 27 January, 2017 Commemorating Holocaust, Trump fails to mention Jews and anti-Semitism Trump decries 'horror inflicted on innocent people by Nazi terror'; ADL says it's 'puzzling and troubling' that Jews weren't mentioned in the statement.
- 28 January, 2017 A stain on America’s conscience that can never be erased – and should never be forgotten With Trump's barring refugees and immigrants, a look back at the bigotry that caused the U.S. to turn away thousands of Jews that escaped Nazi death camps
- 3 February, 2017 We were once refugees and immigrants, too: American Jews tell their stories President Donald Trump's executive order on immigration hit U.S. Jews hard. Haaretz has collected their stories in a special project commemorating how America's open arms saved so many families.