American Jews see torchlight parades in Virginia that were harbingers of horror in Nazi Germany
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 15 August, 2017 Racism comes full circle: America as the harbinger of the Nazis’ race laws Nazi sentiment was very much influenced by the American experience including the Jim Crow legislation in the South, Yale’s James Q. Whitman says in new book
- 27 January, 2017 Commemorating Holocaust, Trump fails to mention Jews and anti-Semitism Trump decries 'horror inflicted on innocent people by Nazi terror'; ADL says it's 'puzzling and troubling' that Jews weren't mentioned in the statement.