Trump doubles down on his warnings to North Korea after it threatens to attack Guam.
- 10 August, 2017 Trump Increases Rhetoric on North Korea, As His Aides Fight It Out ‘Fire and Fury’ perhaps wasn’t tough enough, president says on golf vacation.
- 9 August, 2017 Analysis: Risk of miscalculation in Trump's tough Korea talk WASHINGTON (AP) — Warning of "fire and fury," President Donald Trump has answered North Korea's threats with rhetoric the nuclear-armed nation might appreciate. The risk is the tough talk leading to war.
- 14 April, 2017 Bombing attacks ‘a warning to North Korea’ General Amos Yadlin: 'Trump indicating through Syria attack and use of MOAB that his foreign policy will be totally different from Obama's'.
- 20 April, 2017 The scary slapstick of Trump and the lost armada in North Korea It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so disturbing, something like Bozo the Clown sparks World War III
- 11 August, 2017 Trump warns N. Korea it would 'regret' threatening U.S. President Trump on Friday warned that North Korea's leader Kim Jong Un would “regret it fast” if he made any threats against the United States.