Trump doubles down on his warnings to North Korea after it threatens to attack Guam.
- 10 August, 2017 Trump Increases Rhetoric on North Korea, As His Aides Fight It Out ‘Fire and Fury’ perhaps wasn’t tough enough, president says on golf vacation.
- 21 September, 2017 North Korea dismisses Trump’s threats as ‘the sound of a barking dog’ Trump had warned he would 'totally destroy' North Korea if it threatened the U.S. and its allies
- 4 September, 2017 Mattis warns North Korea U.S. Defense Secretary warns North Korea of a "massive military response" if it threatens the U.S. or its allies.
- 9 August, 2017 Analysis: Risk of miscalculation in Trump's tough Korea talk WASHINGTON (AP) — Warning of "fire and fury," President Donald Trump has answered North Korea's threats with rhetoric the nuclear-armed nation might appreciate. The risk is the tough talk leading to war.
- 14 April, 2017 Bombing attacks ‘a warning to North Korea’ General Amos Yadlin: 'Trump indicating through Syria attack and use of MOAB that his foreign policy will be totally different from Obama's'.