West Wing sources say Trump is ‘irritated’ with Bannon, and suspicion of leaking puts the chief strategist’s job in jeopardy
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 14 October, 2017 After Bannon claim, White House says ‘no announcements planned’ on moving U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem soon The former chief strategist said at a right-wing Christian gathering that Trump may announce next week he's moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
- 18 August, 2017 Steve Bannon, who helped put Trump in the White House, is ousted Trump decided to fire Bannon in the last two weeks and gave him an opportunity to step down before being forced out, source says