West Wing sources say Trump is ‘irritated’ with Bannon, and suspicion of leaking puts the chief strategist’s job in jeopardy
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 2 April, 2017 Meet the 30-year-old Jewish Trump aide at the heart of the wiretapping scandal Close to Bannon and Kushner, Ezra Cohen-Watnick is known for holding hawkish views on Iran and is said to be one of the White House sources who leaked information to Nunes.
- 28 July, 2017 This transcript of Scaramucci talking trash about Priebus, Bannon is incredible Only six days into his new job, The Mooch decided to call a New Yorker reporter to rant about White House leaks
- 29 January, 2017 #StopPresidentBannon surges after Trump puts Bannon on National Security Council John McCain called the addition of Trump's chief strategist and former campaign chief to the U.S. National Security Council, 'a radical departure from any national security council in history.'
- 1 February, 2017 Trump’s Holocaust Day statement that left out Jews reportedly penned by aide Boris Epshteyn White House has vehemently defended the statement, which was derided by U.S. Jewish groups.