After Trump’s ‘fire and fury,’ North Korea threatens Guam, saying only ‘absolute force can work’ with Trump; Russia’s Lavrov says risk of U.S.-North Korea conflict escalating into war is ‘very high’
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 14 August, 2017 Living in locked and loaded times with Trump and Kim Jong-un Why Trump’s tweet on 'military solutions are now fully in place' is much more worrying than his 'fire and fury' remark
- 10 August, 2017 North Korea provokes Trump, calling U.S. threats ‘nonsense’ After Trump's 'fire and fury', North Korea threatens Gaum, saying only 'absolute force can work'
- 8 August, 2017 Trump: North Korea ‘will be met with fire and fury’ if it threatens U.S. Remarks come after Pyongyang said it will launch 'thousands-fold' revenge against U.S. over new UN sanctions. American officials said North Korea has missile-ready nukes
- 9 August, 2017 Guam caught in the middle of rising North Korea-Trump nuclear tensions Within range of North Korea's missiles, residents of Guam skeptical of government's ability to find a solution
Read the original at
Haaretz.com All headlines RSS.