Rachel Maddow shares a new report that Donald Trump is considering offering Senator Joe Manchin the job of Secretary of Energy, which would allow the newly re-Republican governor of West Virginia to appoint his replacement, presumably a Republican who …
- 26 June, 2017 Sean Spicer angrily confronted by CNN reporter during tense off-camera press briefing A CNN reporter has argued with White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer over the West Wingâ€™s decision to bar cameras from broadcasting the daily press briefings. Jim Acosta, the White House correspondent for the cable news network, challenged Mr Spicer after the White […]
- 28 January, 2018 Pelosi's 'make America white again' dig at Trump draws rebuke from fellow Democrat Nancy Pelosi said the immigration plan holds the Dreamers ‘hostage to a hateful anti-immigrant scheme’. The West Virginia senator Joe Manchin on Sunday criticized House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi for dismissing a new White House immigration plan a...
- 2 August, 2017 Boy Scouts say Donald Trump's claim their leader phoned him to praise speech is untrue Donald Trumpâ€™s claim that the leader of The Boy Scouts of America phoned him to compliment him on this controversial recent speech to thousands of its members, has been contradicted by the organisation. The US President was criticised for his overtly political address […]
- 21 March, 2018 What's behind Trump's charges about Andrew McCabe's wife? President Trump hints there was something nefarious about the wife of Andrew McCabe, the fired FBI official, accepting a campaign contribution from the former Democratic governor of Virginia. What’s the real story?
- 16 March, 2017 Sen. Joe Manchin to voters: Fight Republican health plan MARTINSBURG, W.Va. (AP) — Democratic U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin said Thursday he'll oppose any legislation that takes health care away from West Virginians and urged people to "bombard" President Donald Trump with calls and emails to halt the Republican plan.