‘I’m very thankful,’ Trump says in first response to Russia’s decision to answer new American sanctions by expelling U.S. embassy staff
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 28 July, 2017 Russia demands that U.S. reduce diplomatic staff in Moscow in wake of sanctions Russia will also close down the U.S. Embassy's recreational retreat on the outskirts of Moscow as well as warehouse facilities
- 2 August, 2017 Trump signs new Russian sanctions bill in retaliation for election meddling Putin's cut hundreds of U.S. diplomatic personnel in Russia underlining his readiness to raise the ante in the face of new sanctions approved by the U.S. Congress
- 30 January, 2017 Trump: Decision on moving U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem expected in ‘not-too-distant future’ In interview with Christian network, Trump admits that though it’s out of character, he and his staff 'are doing very detailed studies' of the issue.
- 6 February, 2017 How Iran and Israel are testing Trump The missile test and the American sanctions in response come at a very bad time for Iranian President Hassan Rohani.