‘I’m very thankful,’ Trump says in first response to Russia’s decision to answer new American sanctions by expelling U.S. embassy staff
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 30 October, 2017 Special report: What the Jewish Federations do with your money Research by Haaretz into Jewish charity in North America has found a powerful but opaque machine that turns over billions, but can be vague as to how the money is used, for instance on salaries, and supporting the settlements in Israel
- 2 November, 2017 A haunting legacy of racial terror: The thousands of lynchings that changed America Between 1877-1950, public torture and murder of African Americans was common in the South; a project by the Equal Justice Initiative, the Brooklyn Museum and Google uncovers the scope of the horror, and why it's more relevant than ever
- 28 July, 2017 Russia demands that U.S. reduce diplomatic staff in Moscow in wake of sanctions Russia will also close down the U.S. Embassy's recreational retreat on the outskirts of Moscow as well as warehouse facilities
- 2 August, 2017 Trump signs new Russian sanctions bill in retaliation for election meddling Putin's cut hundreds of U.S. diplomatic personnel in Russia underlining his readiness to raise the ante in the face of new sanctions approved by the U.S. Congress