Pentagon says it received no orders from the White House concerning the South American nation
- 24 September, 2017 Warriors’ Omri Casspi: Trump is ‘creating a divide between the people’ Israeli member of NBA champs takes a stance after U.S. president withdraws invitation to the White House, says it 'hurts' to see anti-Semitism, racism in U.S.
- 28 June, 2017 A hijacked helicopter just strafed Venezuela’s supreme court. And that’s not the craziest part Hijacker allegedly a police pilot who starred in action film called 'Suspended Death' ■ Grenades dropped on court said to be Israeli made
- 3 October, 2016 Florida synagogue vandalized on Rosh Hashanah eve in alleged hate crime 'Free Palestine' spray-painted on entrance to Chabad building in Parkland in south Florida.
- 19 October, 2017 In North American first, Canada’s Quebec bans face coverings in public Thee law, which takes effect by July 1, 2018, does not specify which face coverings are prohibited, the debate has largely focused on the niqab worn by some Muslim women
- 1 August, 2017 Argentina delivers nearly 40,000 WWII-era documents to U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum The Latin American country was a refuge for Nazis after the Second World War, including war criminals Adolf Eichmann and Erich Priebke