Pentagon says it received no orders from the White House concerning the South American nation
- 24 September, 2017 Warriors’ Omri Casspi: Trump is ‘creating a divide between the people’ Israeli member of NBA champs takes a stance after U.S. president withdraws invitation to the White House, says it 'hurts' to see anti-Semitism, racism in U.S.
- 28 June, 2017 A hijacked helicopter just strafed Venezuela’s supreme court. And that’s not the craziest part Hijacker allegedly a police pilot who starred in action film called 'Suspended Death' ■ Grenades dropped on court said to be Israeli made
- 3 October, 2016 Florida synagogue vandalized on Rosh Hashanah eve in alleged hate crime 'Free Palestine' spray-painted on entrance to Chabad building in Parkland in south Florida.
- 1 August, 2017 Argentina delivers nearly 40,000 WWII-era documents to U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum The Latin American country was a refuge for Nazis after the Second World War, including war criminals Adolf Eichmann and Erich Priebke
- 4 December, 2016 Keith Ellison on Israel in 2010: ‘We can’t allow another country to treat us like we’re their ATM’ In full speech by DNC chairman frontrunner, snippets of which have already sparked a controversy, Ellison says Israel asks U.S. for money but won't stop settlement construction, urges Muslim Americans to organize like AIPAC.