- 14 August, 2017 Living in locked and loaded times with Trump and Kim Jong-un Why Trump’s tweet on 'military solutions are now fully in place' is much more worrying than his 'fire and fury' remark
- 11 August, 2017 Trump sends another warning to North Korea During a brief press conference on Friday, President Trump said he hopes that North Korea “fully understands the gravity of what he said” when he tweeted that the U.S. military is “locked and loaded.” He added that what he said is what he means.
- 28 June, 2017 South Korean leader vows to stand with Trump on NKorea WASHINGTON (AP) — South Korea's new leader vowed Wednesday to stand firmly with President Donald Trump against North Korea, playing down his past advocacy of a softer approach toward the nuclear-armed nation as he made his first visit as president to Washington.
- 11 August, 2017 Trump on North Korea: I meant what I said Trump makes clear that he meant what he said about the military being "locked and loaded" in response to threats from North Korea.
- 27 October, 2017 Trump welcomes children of the press into the White House for Halloween President Trump welcomes some children of the White House Press Corps into the Oval Office