- 5 July, 2017 U.S. threatens military force against North Korea, to propose new U.N. sanctions U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said on Wednesday that North Korea's actions were "quickly closing off the possibility of a diplomatic solution" and the United States was prepared to defend itself and its allies.
- 2 August, 2015 Wildfire burns homes in Jerusalem suburb Rescue workers put on high alert as four planes, 30 firefighters attempt to gain control of blaze that prompted evacuation of Even Sapir.
- 10 September, 2013 Probe into circumstances of Bilin victim’s death closed for lack of evidence Following victim's family's petition to High Court, State Prosecution informs family, human rights groups that Military Advocate General closed case in June due to lack of evidence
- 11 August, 2017 Trump Tweet Says U.S. Military Solutions “Locked and Loaded” The tweet came just hours before the president warned North Korea's leader that he "will not get away with" it if he does anything against the U.S. or its allies.
- 18 December, 2016 Swedish Foreign Minister tweets about trip to ‘Palestine’ Swedish Foreign Minister calls for action to "save the two state solution" after meeting with PA officials in Ramallah.