President Trump’s comments sparked a backlash among Democrats, and several Republicans, for failing to single out the white nationalists who organized the rally in Charlottesville.
- 27 June, 2017 Katherine The Great White Shark Has Been Spotted Again Scientists saw the great white shark making its way off the coast of Virginia. The species isnâ€™t out to attack humans on purpose â€” but may take a bite just to see how they rate as food.
- 12 August, 2017 Charlottesville clashes: Trump condemns ‘display of hatred, bigotry and violence – on many sides’ President Trump reacts to car-ramming that left at least one dead at white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia
- 13 August, 2017 Violence in Charlottesville Rally Triggers Condemnation More than 50,000 posts shared on Twitter featuring the trend, "#ThisISNotUS," as the rally organized by white nationalists in Charlottesville, Virginia, resulted in the death of three people.
- 12 August, 2017 Trump on Charlottesville violence: ‘To me, it’s very, very sad’ On Saturday, Aug. 12, President Trump condemned the violence in Charlottesville, Va., sparked by a march of white nationalists. The president called the situation sad and said there was violence "on many sides, on many sides."
- 13 August, 2017 Hundreds protest in Oakland over deadly Virginia rally OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Protesters marched in California cities to decry racism in the wake of deadly violence that erupted at a white nationalist demonstration in Virginia.