- 22 September, 2017 In wake of U.N. speech, Kim calls Trump a ‘dotard.’ Trump fires back at ‘madman.’ President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un have unleashed personal attacks on one another after the U.S. commander in chief’s speech at the United Nations. “Kim Jong Un of North Korea, who is obviously a madman who doesn’t mind starving or killing his people, […]
- 22 April, 2018 Trump: U.S.-North Korea summit 'should have been done a long time ago' President Trump pushed back against criticisms that North Korea has had to meet few preconditions before a planned summit between the president and Kim Jong Un. Trump said he may or may not be successful but that he’s taking an important step that prev...
- 15 June, 2018 Donald Trump Wants Attention Like Kim Jong Un Gets From North Koreans President Donald Trump strolled out of the White House Friday morning for an
- 11 April, 2018 Trump threatens Syria and Russia: Get ready, U.S. missiles will be coming ‘nice and new and ‘smart!” The Kremlin said on Wednesday it hoped all sides involved in Syria would avoid doing anything that could destabilise an already fragile situation
- 13 June, 2018 'Sleep well tonight!': Trump promptly declares North Korea no longer a nuclear threat Some aren't accepting President Trump's assurances on his return from the summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.