- 22 September, 2017 In wake of U.N. speech, Kim calls Trump a ‘dotard.’ Trump fires back at ‘madman.’ President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un have unleashed personal attacks on one another after the U.S. commander in chief’s speech at the United Nations. “Kim Jong Un of North Korea, who is obviously a madman who doesn’t mind starving or killing his people, […]
- 26 July, 2017 North Korea Vows to Strike U.S With a 'Powerful Nuclear Hammer' If Kim Jong Un's Regime is Threatened The warning follows CIA Director Mike Pompeo's allusions to regime change
- 28 June, 2017 South Korean leader vows to stand with Trump on NKorea WASHINGTON (AP) — South Korea's new leader vowed Wednesday to stand firmly with President Donald Trump against North Korea, playing down his past advocacy of a softer approach toward the nuclear-armed nation as he made his first visit as president to Washington.
- 11 August, 2017 President Trump Warns North Korea's Kim Jong Un Will 'Regret It Fast' if Threats Continue Trump's warning follows earlier comments that the U.S. is "locked and loaded"
- 25 September, 2017 North Korea Says Trump's Latest Threat Is a 'Declaration of War' North Korea's top diplomat says President Donald Trump's tweet that leader Kim Jong Un "won't be around much longer" was a declaration of war against his country by the United States