Disintegrating Jewish community sees increasing Aliya to Israel, as country’s economy and political system crumble.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 27 October, 2013 Australia’s Jewish community shocked at anti-Semitic attack Chabad rabbis praise Australia as pluralistic country where such attacks are rare, unacceptable, but says anti-Semitic slurs, especially during Shabbat, are common
- 30 July, 2017 26 Venezuelan Jews flee social chaos, immigrate to Israel Jewish exodus from Venezuela continues as country suffers under socialist rule.
- 3 December, 2013 Education survey: Israel schoolchildren behind OECD average Program for International Student Assessment's triennial evaluation produces same results for country as three years ago: Improvement, but still not at top. Gap between Arab, Jewish students still exists
- 14 August, 2013 Jewish Agency airlifts 17 Yemeni Jews to Israel in covert operation Mission motivated by increasing security concerns for the safety Yemen's Jewish community, agency says.