Trump unfazed by Putin ordering U.S. diplomats to leave, says he was planning to cut payroll anyway.
- 11 May, 2018 Iran deal exit: With Netanyahu’s backing, Trump sought to shatter Obama’s legacy The question now is if one-crisis city Washington has the inability to carry out long-term planning ■ Meanwhile, the IDF's blow to Iran in Syria was severe. But Israel mustn't become overconfident
- 31 July, 2017 Putin to expel hundreds of American diplomats Russian President orders United States to cut 755 diplomatic staff in Russia, in response to new sanctions against his country.
- 30 October, 2013 Knesset speaker boycotts Hollande’s Israel visit Yuli Edelstein orders cancelation of French president's visit to Knesset after latter decides withdraws plan to address plenum in favor of other venue
- 1 September, 2017 Trump orders Russia to close San Francisco consulate Trump administration orders Russia to shutter consulate following Russia's order that the U.S. cut its diplomatic personnel in Russia.
- 12 August, 2017 Former US ambassador to Russia lambasts Trump for thanking Putin over expulsion of 755 diplomats The former US Ambassador to Russia hit out at Donald Trump after he thanked Vladimir Putin for ordering the US to pull 755 of its diplomats out of Russia. Michael McFaul, who served as ambassador from 2012-14, said that Mr Trump's "flippant" remarks show he "does not understand […]